What is autism? You can consider it to be a neurodevelopmental issue that has an impact on the ability of a child in order to communicate with others. At the same time, it goes on to include restrictive tendencies along with behaviors. It does cause a considerable amount of impact in the social bonding with their peers. The alarming sign is that the number of patients with this form of the disorder is on the rise. It could emerge from early detection or diagnosis as well. Though you cannot assure full proof cure of this disorder early detection of the disorder can go a long way in solving the problem.
The symptoms of this disorder are indicated by how a child goes on to perceive and interact with others. It would point to the crucial areas of development and that includes communication, bonding along with social behavior. There are some kids who go on to show the impact of this disease in the early stage of their childhood. In the case of other kids, it could be in the first couple of years of their life. They could become aggressive, withdrawn or show a lack of absorbing language skills as well. Since the symptoms of these disorders tend to be unique it is really difficult to figure out in the case of kids. But having said so there are some symptoms which would throw more clarity on things
- There is a situation where the child fails to respond to his or her name and this is when done at repeated times
- The facial expression is less and the eye to eye contact is low.
- Not in a position to express their emotions or feelings. They find themselves in a position where they cannot respond to the emotion of others.
- Even direct questions or answers the kids are finding it difficult to understand
The babies have their own pace of development. Some of them are not known to follow the exact behavioral patterns as mentioned in the various parenting books. But kids who are prone to this type of disorder will show a delayed response in terms of development. The moment you find that your child is suffering from the same you need to discuss with your doctor. The worse part is that the symptoms associated with this type of disorder could be related with a host of other developmental disorders. The earlier the process of autism treatment in india starts, the better it is for the baby. There are some things that you would need to undertake when you are approaching the appointment by a doctor
- When you are visiting a doctor do carry along with you a list of medicines and this needs to include the over the counter medicines as well
- Do prepare a list of all changes that you have gone on to observe in your child
- If possible carry along with you a video of the unusual behavior patterns of your child as well.